Friday, September 18, 2015

Opening reception: Manitou Springs, Colorado, Friday Sept. 18

My oil is pictured here: Sunset in Pinks and Orange
oil on canvas 36 x 60
$8450 framed


I hope you can join me for the opening reception of the Colorado Springs Art Guild Regional "Autumn Glances: Juried Show 2015.

Friday Sept. 18 Artist's reception, 5-8pm.
Manitou Art Center
513 Manitou Ave.
Manitou Springs, Colorado

I was honored to have been selected to the juror this show. There are over 100 works exhibiting and offered for sale here. Over $1000. in prizes were awarded and the winners will be announced tonight!

The Colorado Springs Art Guild is also sponsoring my Making it Fine Art Workshop Fri-Sat Oct 2-3.
CSAG members $200.
Non-members $225.

More info and registration here
Workshop flyer and supply list

No comments:

Post a Comment