Sunday, January 18, 2015

Exhibition: PACE Center, January 16, 2015


The PACE Center in Parker, Colorado 2015
Photos from the opening reception Friday, Jan 16, 6-8 pm. 

The exhibit includes my works in a number of mediums: oil, pastel and monotypes.
The exhibit continues through Saturday, March 7, 2015


My sincere thanks for everyone that was a part of putting this show together and for all the friends and patrons that came by and sent their good wishes.
It's not an everyday event for an artist to have a survey show. This is an honor and a thrill for me.

Some of these works are for sale and others are in my personal or private collections.
View all the available works for sale in this show and with my galleries on my website. Feel free to contact me directly should you have any questions.



New Catalog: A Survey of Paintings and Prints at the PACE Center
This exhibition catalog can be purchased at the PACE Center or online. 30 color pages and text by the artist. $10 plus $4 postage.  purchase here


Photos from the opening night











No comments:

Post a Comment