Monday, March 10, 2014

Nancy Rynes Describes the Landscapes She Saw in Heaven

Soft Blue Progression, pastel

Yellow Wall, oil 36 x 60 inches



I recently became good friends with Nancy Rynes here in Colorado. She was in a very serious accident earlier this year, resulting in a lengthly near death experience. Nancy is a scientist and was not a person really interested in spiritual topics until now. Nancy described a part of her experience today in her blog today entitled “What I Saw and Experienced in Heaven.”

She was guided and shown much on the ‘other side’ and was instructed to write a book about her experiences in the beautiful and loving place she was shown. 

On her blog today she talks a bit about that journey and told me that some of my artworks come close to describing the landscapes on the other side.

Quoting Nancy:

"The closest I can come to explaining what this Place "looked" like to my feeling-senses is to point you to the work of artist Ken Elliott. His paintings come closest to capturing what I felt underlying the landscape Over There. I'll share two pieces with you here with his permission, but please check out his website (www.KenElliott.com) for more examples.

"Soft Blue Progression," top, comes closest to showing you what the visuals looked like for me. "Yellow Wall," as well as Ken's other paintings, gives a sense of the energy or vibration of LOVE and PEACE that build everything There."

Please visit the rest of the story on her blog:

We are looking forward to the book you have been instructed to write by the loving beings you saw over there.

Blessings to you, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment