Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Workshop video: Creating the oil Yellows Across the Lake, 40 x 40 inches

Here is a video of me creating an 40 x 40 inch oil on canvas from start to finish.  I'm narrating as I paint, describing my methods as the painting develops. I enjoyed the process of creating the oil and this video.  I hope you find it entertaining and educational.



"Yellows Across the Lake"
oil on canvas, 40 x 40 inches

Available at the Total Arts Gallery, Taos, NM. 

Credit: Hand-held iphone video by social networking expert Marianne Pestana and narration by the artist.

2 comments:

  1. Ken,

    I just caught up with your blog and felt compelled to leave a comment.

    And the the comment is "Thanks"!

    Your commentary is superb and I enjoyed your humour.. Please keep it up..

    Looking forward to many more vids..

    Best regards

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim! Let's go make more good works to put out into the world.

    ReplyDelete