Saturday, March 17, 2012

In the Studio: in progress March 17, 2012


Workin' it.  Here is a Saturday am studio shot of 4 oils and one pastel.  All of these works are in progress.  I do like to lay the unfinished canvases inside the 'floater' frames on the left.  They look different in the frames and it helps me to sometimes see what the artwork needs.  The one on the center easel is 4x5 feet. Top left, 4x4 feet and the lake on the lower left is 40x40 inches. Bottom right is 24x24 inches.  The pastel on the upper left is 22x22 inches.

I have my work cut out for me today!

3 comments:

  1. Love that painting on the easel. I may need to start painting soon. I've enjoyed seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You do great work..show us more!

    ReplyDelete